PDF Watermarking SoftwarePDF Watermarking Software is a standalone Windows based application to insert text or image watermark label into PDF files including page numbers, date, time etc. at user define place. To perform watermarking activity you need to follow simple steps. First, you can add the existing PDF file(s) into the list and then enter watermark string or select watermark image for watermarking, after that select destination path where you would like to save the watermark PDF file. Finally, click on 'Take Action' button to complete your PDF watermarking. Your watermarked file is getting saved at the defined location.
Key Features of PDF Watermarking Software
- Easy to use with stylish user interface.
- Support text as well as image watermarking.
- Support plain as well as password protected secure PDF files.
- Support batch PDF files for watermarking.
- Watermarks on above content, below content or replace content.
- Works with all latest Windows OS like Vista, XP and 7.