PDF Watermarking Software
PDF Stamping Tool has several features and options to add text or image watermarks on PDF document. It allows you to create stamp on PDF files with text, logo, image, date/time stamps, page number and line etc to verify ownership. It is more useful for the professionals who work on PDF documents frequently to review content and stamp necessary remarks like Absolute, Cancel, Confidential, etc. PDF Stamper utility is fully featured watermark creator tool which allow you to make a watermark besides images, texts and graphics, PDF stamp is able to add links. It is widely used by lawyers, advocates, legal or others franchise professionals, medicals and business fields, litigation and forensic departments to authenticate important data.
Key Features of PDF Watermarking Software
- Simple to use and stylish user interface.
- Support text as well as image watermarking.
- Support plain as well as password protected secure PDF files.
- Support batch PDF files for watermarking.
- Watermarks on above content, below content or replace content.
- Allow to change font style, size and color of watermark text. You can define text, image stamping location. Also adjust the angle of stamps.
- Set size of stamp images by increasing or decreasing width and height also has function to crop the selected image.
- Set Watermark on any position on page like top, bottom, left, right or center.
- Option to add Web link URL on watermark.
- Supported image formats are GIF, JPG, BMP and PNG.
- Option to add watermark on First page, Last page, Odd Pages, Even Pages, all pages or some specific custom pages only.
- Modify PDF Meta Properties like Title, Subject, Author and Keywords.
- Add password protection on new PDF document.
- Option to create single PDF or individual PDF files of all the listed PDF documents.
- Option to add Prefix and Suffix with resultant file name for better naming.
- Works with all latest Windows OS like Vista, XP and 7.
- Support both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
- Does not require Adobe Acrobat or special technical skills to operate the software.
- .net framework 2.0 or more
- 10 MB free hard drive space
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8